my first blog task

 1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?

  I have chosen media because I am interested in finding out how society responds to media and how their thoughts are affected by the media.

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?

    No, I did not take Media for GCSE.


3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework task did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?


4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?

    I would like to achieve an A*.


5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?

   I would like to do an apprenticeship for real estate.


6) What do you think the biggest MEDIA story of 2023 has been and why?

  Prince Harry and Megan Markle's story had the whole world's attention as to what was going to happen to them and their children.


7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

  I use BBC news to find out what has been happening in the world recently.


8) What was the last film you watched?

  Pride and Prejudice was the most recent film I have watched.


9) What is your favourite ever TV series?

  How to get away with murder is my all time favourite show.


10) How many hours do you spend online on an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? 

  I spend about 4 hours and 30 minutes on average a day on the internet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advertising assessment learner response

MIGRAIN: Index

Hesmondhalgh:Cultural Industries