October blog feedback and learner response

 


 
WWW: I enjoyed your first blog task - I like your reasoning for choosing the study Media Studies and hopefully with this A-Level you can fulfil your aspirations of an apprenticeship working within real estate. Also, fantastic to see you are aiming for an A* in the subject - a lot of hard work and dedication required to ensure you meet this grade.
 
EBI: Two key areas to improve here: firstly, some of your work is missing or unfinished and it’s important to make sure you are organised and fully completing work. Make sure you post the Reception theory, Genre, and Narrative blogs as soon as you can. On a side note, try and develop your exposure to other forms of media such as Newspapers, to ensure you are exposed to a variety of newsworthy content.
 
LR: Complete any missing or unfinished work.
 
Reflect on your work in A Level Media so far:

-What is your strongest piece of work? 
-My strongest piece of work was the media consumption audit because I have clearly shown why I would like to do media and how I am interesting in to finding out and learning new information about audiences.
-What is your weakest? 
-My weakest piece of work was the reception theory as I found it a bit hard, but I have now completed it with the help of McGuffin.

-What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?
-I need to be more responsible and manage my time better so that I can complete the work on time and not fall behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advertising assessment learner response

MIGRAIN: Index

Hesmondhalgh:Cultural Industries